As the UK experiences hotter, drier summers and milder, wetter winters, homes, businesses and essential infrastructure are flooding more frequently. As a result, drainage has undergone a large-scale environmental review in recent years and since 2010, it is a legal requirement for local and neighbourhood planning in the UK to factor SuDS into all developments.
Form has a team of Civil Engineers with considerable experience in the design of fully compliant SuDS schemes with previous projects ranging from large scale commercial, healthcare, leisure and residential developments to advice for individual homeowners.
Using Form's combined structural and civil engineering services offers significant coordination and communication advantages. We work through the whole life of a project, from concept to construction, to ensure schemes are deliverable, cost-effective and specific to our client’s needs.
• Foul Drainage Design – for all types of sites and schemes.
• Surface Water Drainage Design – incorporating BREEAM, Building Regs. and CIRIA.
• Highways Design – S278 / S38 works and swept path analysis of vehicles.
• External Level Design – using 3D models and BIM for infrastructure design.
• Flood Risk Assessments – working with local authorities and Environment Agency.
• Cut and Fill Design – using 3D models to ensure every benefit from a balanced site.
Our Civil Engineers can arrange and advise on drainage surveys and alterations to existing drainage and sewer networks. We work closely with all water authorities to secure cost-effective diversions or build over agreements of existing sewer systems.
|Civil 3D - Drainage||InfraWorks - Infrastructure||Civil 3D - Modelling|